Saturday 1 September 2018

A Calm And Peaceful Journey

Richard John Scarr

No need for fear, my darling,
when transition time is due.
When the moment comes to join me,
I'll be there to bring you through.

It's a calm and peaceful journey.
No need for doubts or qualms.
For you'll travel gently through the veil,
safely snuggled in my arms.

I will take you to the Halls of Rest,
where you'll wake up well again.
For in our Land of Love and Light.
There is no suffering or pain.

I'll be with you through your healing sleep.
And be the first one that you see.
And you'll reach and gently touch my face,
to convince yourself it's really me.

Then all the loved ones that you've lost,
and who have travelled on ahead.
Whom you thought you'd never see again.
Will gather round your bed.

And when you're fully rested.
I'll introduced you to our World.
And watch the wonder in your eyes,
as our Summerland unfurls.

And when all your friends have gathered.
To add their welcome too.
I will take you home to the little house
that I've prepared for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment