Saturday 1 September 2018

In Loving Memory of You

Richard John Scarr

The attributes of you, my love.
That made the you I knew.
Create a beautiful epitaph,
In Memoriam of you.

With the serenity of an Angel.
A nature sweet and quaint.
A heart of gold. A gentle soul,
and the aura of a Saint.

With values that never faltered.
And drew everyone to you.
Like me, who loved you at first sight.
Your friends all love you too.

They love you for simply what you were.
A friend both firm and true.
Faithful, and so dependable.
Like no one I ever knew.

You were one who only saw the best
in everyone you met.
Alway ready to forgive.
And ready to forget.

You made each day worth living for.
And gave meaning to my life.
You were everything a spouse could be.
I was so proud you were my wife!

Through good and bad, you loved me.
A stalwart to the end.
You were my very life! My soul mate!
My love! My wife! My friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment