Sunday 18 March 2018

a little more about me...

welcome to my world

> those of you that flew down here from my facebook page are already familiar with me and for those that hitched a ride on google, here's a brief summary of my splendidly ordinary life...

> i'm alan...and I live in the small and beautiful temple town of Udupi in south India

> not really into luxury....needs have always been very basic...gimme a mat and pillow and I could sleep merrily on the floor...

> have always questioned conventional wisdom with a tendency to question just about everything under the sun

> like to live in my own bubble with a few friends I get along with...I talk to a lot of people but don't allow too many to get too close.

> would describe myself as trustworthy and someone you could confide in on your death bed.

> don't have a dual personality....not one person in public and another behind closed doors....what you get is whats written on the tin....its something thats very important to me and I look for in other people too....

> have a range of interests across a wide spectrum that includes literature, poetry, history, people, places, architecture, design, photography, science, technology and astronomy, gastronomy amongst others.

> absolutely smitten by the cottages in the English countryside...

This blog will showcase the very best poetry and inspiring articles on the internet. You can enjoy them yourself or use them for your beloved....who doesn't like being wooed with beautiful poetry..??

My love for poetry will ensure that you enjoy what I select for you.

> have also added a Jokes section to keep you entertained while you browse through some of the finest poetry on the internet.

> in keeping with my policy of self censorship, all jokes are devoid of any vulgarity and undesirable language.

> jokes in my opinion can be suggestive, but not obscene and the same policy applies to my facebook page too.

> have avoided silly jokes and other stuff that I consider an insult to my reader's intellect.

> the emphasis throughout has been on quality and not quantity...no numbers game here.

> you will enjoy the poetry and humor here.... and that's a promise.

> regularly updated - over 800 posts as of now

> would like to use this opportunity to thank each of you for supporting my facebook page and look forward to your continued support here too.

- alan p mathias


Disclaimer - All material on this site is the property of their respective owners and the author of this blog does not claim any ownership of the said material either directly or indirectly. Furthermore all works are acknowledged and due credit is given to the respective owners wherever available .

No comments:

Post a Comment