Thursday 14 June 2018

What I love

Author Unknown

How can I not love you
With all of the special things you do

I love it when you say hey
I love it that I see you every day

I love the way you hold my hand
I love the way that you always understand

I love the way you stand up for me
I love the way you sacrafice for me

I love when you walk me to school
I love it when you act like a fool

I love that you'll stay up all night
Even when I start a fight

I love it when you make me mad
And I love the way that your never sad

I love the feeling you give me when we kiss
I love it, it's just the best gift

I love that you respect me
I love that you forgive me

I love it when you trust me
And I love it when you don't

What I'm really trying to say,
Is that I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment