Author Unknown
Take my little hand in yours
Teach me wrong from right
Read me bedtime stories
And tuck me in each night
Fill my mind with wonder
And my little heart with love
Teach me about Jesus
How He sent me from above
Help me to always understand
The things I need to know
For it's you who I'll be watching
Each day as I grow
And I'll want to be just like you
When I'm all grown up someday
So take my little hand in yours
and lead me on my way!
Take my little hand in yours
Teach me wrong from right
Read me bedtime stories
And tuck me in each night
Fill my mind with wonder
And my little heart with love
Teach me about Jesus
How He sent me from above
Help me to always understand
The things I need to know
For it's you who I'll be watching
Each day as I grow
And I'll want to be just like you
When I'm all grown up someday
So take my little hand in yours
and lead me on my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment