Monday 18 June 2018

Love Never Dies

Unknown Author

It was your love that made me,
Your love that made me strong.
Now that you're no longer here,
Somehow, it all seems wrong.

You were my rock, my anchor,
It seemed you'd always be around.
But now that you have passed away,
Such sadness have I found.

Your guidance still instructs me, though,
Those lessons you would tell.
You might not have thought I listened,
But I listened very well.

Most of all, your actions
Set the example for my life
Of how to persevere with grace
Through joy and trials and strife.

So even though you're gone, I know
Your love will buoy me up
I'll keep you close in heart and soul
To overflow my cup.

Love never dies, they say,
Love endures forever.
And in each step of life I take,
We will remain together.

No comments:

Post a Comment